Please read the installation documents thoroughly to make sure you understand the requirements and steps required to install and setup a Mobile GDO controller.
List of requirements for proper Mobile GDO operation
- 802.11b/g WiFi network that reaches to the location you want to install the Mobile GDO Controller
- Access to your WiFi router admin page to configure NAT port forwarding (for remote access to mobile GDO)
- iPhone 3G or newer with the Mobile GDO software installed (available on the iTunes Store)
- Available 120 volt AC wall socket within 5 feet of location of mobile GDO Controller
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS 4.1 or later
- Garage door opener that operates on a push button switch to activate open and close
NOTE: Although some WEP64 networks are compatible, most are not. We recommend you use the Mobile GDO with WEP128, WPA, or WPA2 security settings on your home Wifi.